Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday







Ok, so this is supposed to be Wordless but let's just call it Wednesday. These are some random pictures of our family that I thought you all might be interested in. I need to figure out an easier way to erase duplicates or bad shots! I also wanted to list thim chronologically but I am not that good yet so bear with me. Basically the order should be Joelle's birthday first, followed by the White House visit. Then random pics of the kids, Damon and me, Damon's birthday, Noah's birthday, our neice's college graduation and Tim's birthday weekend. The brighter clearer shots were taken with my new camera and most in the week and a half since Tim's birthday last week. Hope you enjoy them (Brittany!).























































































1 comment:

  1. One of the first things we're going to do together (Other than me planting one big old gigantic hug around your neck!) is I'm going to help you figure this whole pictures on your blog thing out.

    When my girls get up, I'll have them come look at these. They enjoyed your facebook ones but you've got several more here. Nice pictures with you new camera!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete